- Check-In time is 12 noon and Check-Out Time is 10 a.m.
- If our Check-In/Out timing does not suit your holiday program, kindly inform us about the same. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly.
- Cancellation or Alteration in bookings is entertained. But prior information is required at least a week before your Check-In date. Kindly also refer our Reservation/Cancellation or Amendment Policy.
- Please carry a valid government issued photo identity and address proof with you for Check-In Procedure. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card.
- The Credit/Debit Card Holder should be one the travelers, if you have booked with us using any one of the later.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error.
- We may charge compulsory gala dinner supplement on Christmas / New Year’s event or other festive periods. The needs to be cleared separately.
- Breakfast timings are 7:30 – 10:30 am henceforth all requests will be chargeable.
- If you vacate the room before expiry date as per your Reservation Form no refund for the unused days will be given.
- On the day of your booking If you fail to take occupation of the room by 6 pm in the evening without informing the Manager, then your room booking will stand cancelled automatically and your room shall be allotted to another occupant and you will not be eligible for any refund.
- If for any reason the occupant cancels his booking 72 hours prior to his reservation date then 50% of the room rates shall be deducted and the balance 50% of room charges shall be refunded. He will get the refund by an “Account payee” cheque on the client claiming in writing the balance moneys.
- If the occupant cancels his reservation within 72 hours of his reservation then 100 percent of room rates will be deducted. If the occupant does not show up on the date of his reservation then 100% of room rate shall be deducted as cancellation charges.
Note : Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible efforts to waive/minimize the cancellation charges.
- Amendments will be treated as cancellation.
- Any refund will take at least 15 days to process.